The Wailing Women is a worldwide phenomenon in which ordinary, God-fearing and Spirit-led women are called to forgo comfort and pleasure (for the time being) and concentrate on travailing to ensure the fulfillment of God’s Kingdom agenda on earth. Our mission on this earth includes:
- To Travail and Birth New Nations, Programs, Destinies in accordance with God’s plan
- To Run Special Errands for the Lord
- To fight against the kingdom of darkness
- To Guard Prophetically the Gates of the Nations
- To pray and usher in Genuine Repentance in Nations across the Globe
1. To Travail and Birth New Nations, Programs, Destinies in accordance with God’s plan (Jeremiah 9:17-22).
We are called to weep, sigh and mourn concerning situations that grieve God’s heart anywhere, anytime the Spirit of God leads us to do so. Essentially, the Wailing Women target their prayers to God for these ends:
- That the knowledge of the glory of God will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea (Habakkuk 2:14).
- That men would turn to God in true repentance so that their souls may be saved (Joel 2:32, Romans 10:9–10).
- That God would turn away His wrath from us and heal our nation(s) (2 Chronicles 7:14, Daniel 9:3-19).
- That the Kingdom of God would come and His will be done in our nation(s) (Matthew 6:10).
2. To Run Special Errands for the Lord
The responsibility of the Wailing Women Worldwide is to serve as couriers or messengers for the Lord (Numbers 22:27-33). To this end, teams of Wailing Women must be prepared at all times to do the following and more:
- Carry out various assignments as God sees fit to send us.
- Blow the trumpet of God’s warning to sinners in various families, communities, nations to flee from sin and avert God’s judgment (Ezekiel 33:7-9).
- Carry messages of God’s blessings, judgment, warnings or desired line of action to persons, institutions, nations as the Lord may deem fit to send us (Joel 3:12-17, Revelation 21:4-8).
- Declare God’s counsel anywhere He sends us without fear or favour Jeremiah 1:6–8, 17).
3. To fight against the kingdom of darkness (Jeremiah 14:10, Ephesians 6:10-18, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5).
Through prayers of intercession, supplication, thanksgiving, prophetic declarations and high praise, the Wailing Women Worldwide are called to serve as God’s instruments of war (Jeremiah 1:10). The Lord uses us to;
- Root out wickedness in nations
- Pull down strongholds of wickedness (Judges 6:25-30);
- Destroy every evil network;
- Throw down altars of darkness;
- Help build God’s house, even the Church of Jesus Christ.
- Help plant the en-grafted Word of God in the hearts of men as well as work to ensure that the will of God is done in our families, communities and nations.
- Demand from the kingdom of darkness the total restoration of all that they have stolen from individuals, institutions families, communities and nations.
4. To Guard Prophetically the Gates of the Nations
Teams of Wailing Women in various nations are called to network with informed city elders, intercessors and watchmen, to serve their communities as;
- Executors of the judgment written against satanic priests and their human agents (Psalm 149:6-9).
- Legislators issuing decrees against any form of evil in the places where we live (Job 38:11-13).
- Watchmen watching at the city gates to intercept any wave of evil from reaching the people (Ezekiel 33:1-9).
- God’s sanitation officers, helping to sanitize and clean up the air, land and sea of pollution and defilement (Deuteronomy 21:1-9).
- Priests offering sacrifices of praise and righteous deeds that God can accept on behalf of the people (Hebrews 10:12-26).
- God’s storm-troopers or strike force to knock out and dislodge enemy strongholds in the nations (Jeremiah 51:20-23, Isaiah 41:15- 16).
5. To pray and usher in Genuine Repentance in Nations across the Globe
Teams of Wailing Women Worldwide are commissioned by the Lord to serve as agencies or instruments of redemption of their lands as they come together to pray and ask for mercy over the sins of the people (Joel 2:12-17). In this way, our teams of women intercessors serve as;
- Agents to help usher in a wave of national repentance, reconciliation and renewal across continents;
- God’s alarm clock to wake up the mighty men and charge the nations to prepare for war (Joel 3:9-12).
- Bridge-builders between warring communities, oppressed peoples, prisoners held in spiritual bondage by Satan and his agents (Isaiah 61:1).
- Agents of reconciliation and restoration of the land and the people to God (Romans 8:19-21).